Complete system development and system delivery of the whole cover assembly.
- Fire class rating in accordance with UL 94 V-0
- High impact resistance
- Glass-like green-translucent design effect
- Remaining cover with two-coloured stripe design
Highlights of the project
- First complete system development of the whole cover assembly for an MRI scanner incl. complete substructure and connection to specified device interfaces (more than 600 single components).
- Development of a translucent ABS material for the glass-like front cover together with our partner network.
- Integration of the patient ventilation directly into the cover part using the Twin-Sheet procedure.
Range of services
Construction and development of all cover components and all connection and substructure components.
Sourcing and complete assembly of additional cover components made of GFK / RTM and all other components (electronics, metal parts, cables etc.).
Just-in-time delivery directly to the customer’s assembly line with specially developed shuttle transport.
All products and parts in our showroom represent a small part of our implemented projects. We will be pleased to check your projects for feasibility and economic efficiency free of charge at any time, or we can provide you with recommendations for suitable technologies.
(c) PLEASE NOTE that all images shown here are subject to the copyright of Ernst Hombach GmbH & Co. KG, of our customers or commissioned photographer. Photos must only be used for other publications, marketing campaigns or similar with written approval.